E3S Web Conf.
Volume 250, 20211st Conference on Traditional and Renewable Energy Sources: Perspectives and Paradigms for the 21st Century (TRESP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Energy Markets|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- The doctrine of energy security of the Russian Federation: approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 216 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Bogatyrev, A.V. Bochegov, N.I. Voropai, Reliability of fuel and energy supply and survivability of energy systems in Russian regions (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Dictionary, World Energy Council (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tatarkin, A.A. Kuklin, A.L. Myzin, A.V. Kalina, Complex method for diagnosing the energy security of territorial entities of the Russian Federation (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tatarkin, A.A. Kuklin, Regional Economy, 2(30), 25 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Saveliev, Improving the efficiency of power systems (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, Strategic Innovative Management in the Electric Power Industry, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ryasin, Bulletin of Ivanovo State Power Engineering University, 2, 1 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Belomestnov, R.F. Araslanov, A.V. Balzhinov, Energy efficiency of Socio Economic systems of regions (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Schepansky, Actual problems of Russian law, 4(21), 161 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Bortalevich, Problems of modern economics, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, Technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ergin. In Search of Energy: Resource Wars, New Technologies and the Future of Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Scheme and program for the development of the electric power industry of the Republic of Crimea for 2019-2023: Report on research work (JSC Scientific and Technical Center of the Unified Energy System (Moscow branch), Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The White House, “Fact Sheet: President Obama Highlights Vision for Clean Energy Economy”, April 22 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Get out of the dusk: how they look for light sources in the Crimea and cope with the power blockade, TASS, https://tass.ru/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Will pay off quickly. In Crimea, another solar station began to generate electricity, Rossiyskaya Gazeta. 06.08.2015, https://rg.ru/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Energy and industry of Russia, https://www.eprussia.ru/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- In Crimea, they plan to develop alternative energy, https://ria.ru/ (2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Starchenko, I.A. Kochetov, T.S. Starchenko, V.V. Kuvshinov, Power Plants and Technologies, 6(1), 93 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Andrenko, S.V. Kiseleva, Yu. Yu. Rafikova, Bulletin of Agrarian Science of the Don, 3(39), 63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Christian monitor, September 10 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The New York Times, October 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.P. Silin, E.G. Animitsa, N.V. Animitsa, Ural macroregion: large cycles of industrialization (Publishing house of the Ural State Economic University, Yekaterinburg 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Novikova, E.V. Strogonova, Economic revival of Russia, 4(66), 68 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.