E3S Web Conf.
Volume 250, 20211st Conference on Traditional and Renewable Energy Sources: Perspectives and Paradigms for the 21st Century (TRESP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Energy Markets|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- P. Jones, M. Wynn, D. Hillier, D. Comfort, Indonesian Journal of Sustainability Accounting and Management, 1(1), 1-15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- U. Yessenbekova, O. Turzhan, K. Koshanova, I. Yegemberdiyev, B. Kutym, Media Watch, 11(2), 348–355 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kirby, Karl Polanyi and the Contemporary Political Crisis: Transforming Market Society in the Era of Climate Change (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sunny, C. Shu, Small Business Economics, 52(4), 905-927 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- UNICEF, Education and COVID-19, https://data.unicef.org/topic/education/covid-19 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. De la Hoz-Rosales, J. Camacho-Ballesta, I. Tamayo-Torres, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7(2), 782 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Strielkowski, D. Streimikiene, A. Fomina, E. Semenova, Energies, 12(24), 4790 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Otto, P. Pensini, Global Environmental Change, 47, 88-94 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Donitsa-Schmidt, R. Ramot, Journal of Education for Teaching, 46(4), 586-595 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sangster, G. Stoner, B. Flood, Accounting Education, 29(5), 431-562 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mishra, T. Gupta, A. Shree, International Journal of Educational Research Open, 1, 100012 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- USA Facts, 65% of households with children report the use of online learning during pandemic, https://usafacts.org/articles/65-of-childrens-education-has-moved-onlineduring-covid-19 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Daniel, Prospects, 49(1), 91-96 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savic, World Futures Review, 12(4), 385-395 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- U. Kaden, Education Sciences, 10(6), 165 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wotto, Journal of Educational Technology Systems, 49(2), 262-281 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sigala, Journal of Business Research, 117, 312-321 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Hodges, S. Moore, B. Lockee, T. Trust, A. Bond, Educause Review, 27, 1-12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kostoska, L. Kocarev, Sustainability, 11(7), 1961 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guo, N. Liu, Y. Wu, C. Zhang, Information & Management, 58(1), 103286 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.