E3S Web Conf.
Volume 250, 20211st Conference on Traditional and Renewable Energy Sources: Perspectives and Paradigms for the 21st Century (TRESP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Earth Sciences|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- L. Rusu, D. Ganea, E. Mereuta, Energy Exploration & Exploitation, 36(2), 335-351 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Oguz, Frontiers in Marine Science, 4, 110 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Levent, A. Öztekin, F. Şahin, U. Arici, U. Özsandikçi, Mediterranean Fisheries and Aquaculture Research, 1(2), 66-86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Onwuegbuchunam, T. Ebe, L. Okoroji, A. Essien, Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 5(3), 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ton H. Snelder, Scott T. Larned & Rich W. McDowell, New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research, 52(3), 336-361 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Surmanidze, M. Diasamidze, IAMU 2017, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Nenciu, V. Nita, A. Totoiu, H. Hamza, Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 21(1), 184-192 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Pons Austina, http://hdl.handle.net/10251/54792 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Diasamidze, I. Takidze, Innovative Economics and Management, 4, 297-302 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Diasamidze, A. Shotadze, Fundamental and applied researches in practice of leading scientific schools, 31(1), 58-60 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.