E3S Web Conf.
Volume 250, 20211st Conference on Traditional and Renewable Energy Sources: Perspectives and Paradigms for the 21st Century (TRESP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Legal Regulation of the Digital Economy and Digital Relations on Energy Markets|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- A. Murphy, Economics-2020: What Happens When Everything Shuts Down Except the ’Money Printing Presses’ (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. Dean, J. Elardo, M. Green, B. Wilson, S. Berger, Monetary Policy and Economic Outcomes. Principles of Economics: Scarcity and Social Provisioning (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Collard, H. Dellas, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 39(2‐3), 713-731 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Christensen, J. M. Gamble, J, S. Zhu, FRBSF Economic Letter, 11, 1-5. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Allen, H. J. Geels, https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3763499 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- H. Van Doorslaer, M. Vermeiren, New Political Economy, 1-20 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. J. Dos Santos Felipe, Individual Behaviors and Technologies for Financial Innovations (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Primierova, I. Abakumova. Naukovi zapiski NaUKMA: Econimichni Nauki, 159, 7278 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, S. Wang, Q. Zhao, Finance Research Letters, 101642 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schell, M. Wang, T. L. D. Huynh, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 27, 100349 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Hall, J. B. Taylor, Consumption and Income. Macroeconomics: Theory, Performance, and Policy (1986) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pilbeam, Finance and Financial Markets (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.