E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Son H., Kim C., Kim H., et al. Trend analysis of research and development on automation and robotics technology in the construction industry [J]. Ksce Journal of Civil Engineering, 2010, 14 (2): 131–139. [Google Scholar]
- Stefan Schaltegger, D Zvezdov Reducing Operational and Prod-Costs through Environmental Accounting [J]. Environmental Quality Management Spring, 2013, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Markus A. The research of circular economy and the enterprise environment cost control [J]. Journal of Cleaner Prosuction, 2016, 1 (3): 215–217. [Google Scholar]
- Chengang Ye, Zi Wang, Jianfeng Wu, et al., External governance, factor information disclosure and cost of equity financing [J]. Nankai management review, 2015, 18 (5): 85–96. [Google Scholar]
- Hua Xiao, Guoqing Zhang. Public pressure and disclosure of corporate factors: an empirical study based on the Songhua River event [J]. Accounting Research, 2008 (5), 15–22. [Google Scholar]
- Sixia Chen, Hongyou Lu. Public Expenditure Structure and factor quality: an empirical analysis of China [J]. Economic Review, 2014 (1), 70–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.