E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- M. Fugini, J. Finocchi, P. Locatelli, (2021) A Big Data Analytics Architecture for Smart Cities and Smart Companies. Big Data Research, 24: 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Nuaimi, H. A. Neyadi, N. Mohamed, J. A. Jaroodi. (2015) Applications of big data to smart cities. Journal of Internet Services and Applications, 6: 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kandt, M. Batty, (2021) Smart cities, big data and urban policy:Towards urban analytics for the long run. Cities 109:1–10. [Google Scholar]
- G. White, A. Zink, L. Codecà, S. Clarke, (2021) A digital twin smart city for citizen feedback. Cities 110:1–11. [Google Scholar]
- R. Nateghi, T. Aven, (2021) Risk Analysis in the Age of Big Data:The Promises and Pitfalls. Risk Analysis, 0:1–8. [Google Scholar]
- A. Cacciola, A. Conti, F. Tomasello, (2020) Big Data Analysis:The Leap into a New Science Methodology. World Neurosurgery, 133:97–98. [Google Scholar]
- V. Chang, (2020) An ethical framework for big data and smart cities. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 165:1–11. [Google Scholar]
- A. P. P. Kasznar, A. W. A. Hammad, (2021) Multiple Dimensions of Smart Cities’s Infrastructure:A Review. Buildings, 73:1–27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.