E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Danny Roderick. Same economics, different policy prescriptions [M]. Zhang Junkuo, Hou Yongzhi, trans. Beijing: Citic Press, 2008:97–142. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaoying, Wen Lirong. Research on the Efficiency and Influencing Factors of Financial policy for the Enterprises in Energy-saving and Environmental Protection Industry [J]. Economy and Management, 2017, 31 (1): 45–50. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Qingzi, Wang Zhenzhen, Wang Lijian. An empirical analysis of policy instrument comparison in China’s environmental industry according to GRA-VAR modeling [J]. Resource Science, 2016, 38 (10): 1988–2000. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Dejian, Chen Jiali, Qiu Guoyu. Research on Green Financial policy Factors of China’s Environmental Protection Industry-An Empirical Analysis Based on the Constituent Stocks of the CSI Environmental Protection Industry 50 Index [J]. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, 2018, 37 (05): 129–135. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qian. Boosting Effect of Green Finance on Development of Environmental Protection Industry [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2018, 43 (06): 167–170. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiliang and Wen Shuyang. Should Financial Institutions be Environmentally Responsible in China? Facts, Theory and Evidence [J]. Journal of Industrial Technological Economics, 2019(03):38–54[2019-04-01]. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Shizhong. The Comprehensive Evaluation of Environmental Pollution from the Perspective of Fiscal Decentralization in China: 1998-2015- An Empirical Study Based on the Panel Data of Provincial Industrial Pollution [J]. East China Economic Management, 2017, 31 (05): 34–41. [Google Scholar]
- Aghion P., Dewatripont M., Luosha D., et al. Industrial policy and competition [Z]. NBER Working Paper, No. 18048, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Boyd, G. A., and J. D. Mcclell. The Impact of Environmental Constraints on Productivity Improvement in Integrated Paper Plants [J]. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 1999, 38 (2): 121–142. [Google Scholar]
- Eli Berman. Environmental Regulation and Productivity: Evidence from Oil Refineries [J]. Reserrch of Environmental Science, 2001, 83 (3): 498–510. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. X., Liu Y. M., Chang Y., Zhang L. X. Industrial eco-efficiency in China: a provincial quantification using three-stage data envelopment analysis [J]. Clean. Prod., 2017, 143: 238–249. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J. X., Chang Y., Zhang L., Li D. Do technological innovations promote urban green development?-A spatial econometric analysis of 105 cities in China. [J]. Clean. Prod. 2018, 182:395–403. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K. The emission reduction effects of economic agglomeration: an explanation based on spatial economics [J]. Ind. Econ. Res. 2018, 3: 64–76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang K., Dou J. M. Does industrial agglomeration reduce emissions? [J]. Huazhong Univ. Sci. Technol. (Nat. Sci. Ed.) 2016, 30 (4): 99–109. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Q., Lin B. Impact of industrial agglomeration on energy efficiency in China’s paper industry [J]. Clean. Prod. 2018, 184:1072–1080. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou M. S., Wang S.. Is industrial agglomeration the “killer” that leads to regional environmental pollution? [J]. Ref. Econ. Sys., 2018, 5: 185–190. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.