E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- F. Mishkin, Symposium on the Monetary Transmission Mechanism. Journal of Economic Perspectives (1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Liang, General theory on endogenous and exogenous currency. Contemporary economic research, 13, 2(2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zou, N. Chen, L. Yang, The influence of central bank communication on market interest rate. Regional finance research, 19, 11(2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ma, C. Hu, Research on the endogeneity of China’s money supply -- An Empirical Analysis Based on the improved model. Exploration of financial theory, 21.1(2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, Research on interest rate transmission mechanism of monetary policy and its effectiveness. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and economics, 55, 8(2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhou, Endogenous causes of money supply: a review of domestic and foreign studies. Financial review, 71, 5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yuan, The reconstruction of Keynes’ Monetary Thought by levelism and its policy implications. Contemporary economic research, 51, 1(2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gracjan, The Post-Keynesian endogenous-money supply: evidence from Poland( 2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zeng, Endogeneity and exogeneity of interest rate: dialectical relationship and policy implications, Financial theory and practice, 8, 4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Duality of Marx’s interest theory and contemporary interest rate practice. Contemporary economic research, , 7, 11(2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tu, Empirical research on internal and external symbiosis of money supply in China. Guangdong University of Finance and economics, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.