E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Turner, L. (1997). The use of composite national indicators for tourism forecasting. Tourism Economics, 3(4):309–303. [Google Scholar]
- Dai, B., Yan, X., Huang, X. (2007) Study on Indexation of China’s Travel Service Industry’s Business Cycle. Tourism Tribune, 22(9):35–22. [Google Scholar]
- Tang C.C. (2013). Evaluation and promotion model of tourism climate index in Chinese heritage sites. Resources Science, 35(12):344–335. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X., Pan, B., Law, R. (2017). Forecasting tourism demand with composite search index. Tourism Management, 59(4):57–59. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, L., Cui, D.J. (2014). Prediction of Domestic Tourist Flow Based on Internet Search Data -- A Case Study of Beijing’s Domestic Tourist Flow. Exploration of Economic Problems, 4:67–73. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, J.R., Cui, H.M. (2018). Research on regional tourism index and its micro-dynamics based on Internet search data: A case study of Xi ’an, System science and mathematics, 38 (02): 177–194. [Google Scholar]
- Fan, G.J. (2010) Tourism Destination Number Prediction Based on Markov Model. Statistics and Decision, 21:98–100. [Google Scholar]
- He J., Zhang Y.L. (2015) Tourism revenue prediction of Henan Province based on optimized grey-Markov chain. Henan Science and Technology, 4:686–690. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, R. (2015) Analysis on the tourism consumption structure of domestic tourists to Shanghai based on Markov prediction. Tourism Forum, 1:38–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.