E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Energy Industry Economy and Consumption Structure Model|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Zao Sun, Yulin Hou. How does industrial informatization reshape the employment structure of the labor force[J].China Industrial Economy, vol.5, pp.61–79, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- MAKRIDAKIS S. The Forthcoming Artificial Intelligence (AI) Revolution: Its Impact on Society and Firms [J] . Futures, 2017, 90 (6): 46–60. [Google Scholar]
- Graetz, G., Michaels, G. Robots at Work: The Impact on Productivity and Jobs[R]. London: Centre for Economic Performance Discussion Paper, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Brynjolfsson, E., Rock, D., Syverson, C. Artificial Intelligence and the Modern Productivity Paradox: A Clash of Expectations and Statistic [[R]. Boston: NBER Working Paper, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Yuezhou, Chen Nan. AI and high quality growth and high quality employment in the new technological revolution [J]. A study of quantitative economy and technical economy, 2019, 36 (5): 3–22. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.