E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Garrod, B., Fyall, A. (2001). Heritage Tourism: A Question of Definition. Annals of Tourism Research, 28(4):1049–1052. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C.Z. (2017). Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Tourism: Mutual Tolerance, Mutual Fusion, Mutual Prosperous-Summary and Reflection from the “Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Tourism Summit Forum”. Protection and Management, 2(3):54–60. [Google Scholar]
- Yale, P. (1991). From Tourist Attractions to Heritage Tourism. Huntingdon: ELM Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw, G. (1991). Growth and Employment in the UK’s Culture Industry. World Futures, 33:165–180. [Google Scholar]
- Markwell, S., et al. (1997). The Changing Market for Heritage Tourism: A Case Study of Visits to Historic Houses in England. International Journal of Heritage Studies, (3): 95–108. [Google Scholar]
- Doug, R. & John, E. (2008). If you dig it, they will come! Archaeology heritage sites and tourism development in Belize, Central America. Tourism Management, 29 (5):909–916. [Google Scholar]
- Maikhuri, R. K. et al. (2001). Conservation policy-people conflicts: a case study from Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve. India Forest Policy and Economics, 2(34): 355–365. [Google Scholar]
- Dif, K., Pepe, C., et al. (2002). An approach of a study of the interaction between collagen and sulphur dioxide by using ESI and MALDI-TOFMS. Journal of Cultural Heritage, 3(4):317–323. [Google Scholar]
- Li, M. M. (2008). Tourism development of World Heritage Sites in China: A geographic perspective. Tourism Management, 29 (2):308–319. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.