E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting National Fitness and Sports Consumption to Promote the High-quality Development of the Sports Industry [EB/OL]. The website of the Central People’s Government of the People’s Republic of China. http://www.gov.cn/gongbao/content/2019/content_5433722.htm, 2019-09-04/2021-02-03. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qiang. The power and path mechanism of the integrated development of the sports tourism industry[J]. Journal of Physical Education, 2016, (04): 55–62. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Hongmin. Promote the development of modern service industry with the spirit of reform and innovation-A preliminary study on the integrated development of culture, tourism, sports, and health in Gansu[J]. Journal of Gansu Administration Institute, 2017, (02): 92–98. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Kai; Feng Wenchang. Research on Sports Tourism Conflict under Social Behavior: Structure, Function, and Degree[J]. Regional Research and Development, 2017, (01): 97–102. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qiang. Research on the cultural space of the integration and symbiosis of Chinese traditional national sports cultural resources and tourism resources[J]. Journal of Capital Institute of Physical Education, 2019, (01): 56–60. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yanying. Harmony and Challenge: Research on the Development of Sports Tourism Industry under the Background of “One Belt One Road”[J]. Journal of Xi’an Institute of Sport, 2019, (06):708–711. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jinrong; Chen Yuanxin. Innovative strategies to promote sports tourism industry in ethnic areas--Based on the investigation and thinking of Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture[J]. Journal of South-Central University for Nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2020, (03): 140–144. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Li. Research on the coordinated development of sports and tourism under the background of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area— — Taking the “City Cycling Challenge of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area” as an example [J]. Journal of Guangzhou Sport University, 2020, (04): 21–23+47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.