E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- He Wuhua, Wang Lingdun. Review and Prospect of curriculum ideological and political research in China [J]. School party construction and ideological education, 2021 (04): 26–30 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, Sun Qi’ang. The political foundation of Ideological and political teachers in university curriculum: theoretical interpretation and deep cultivation path [J / OL]. University education management, 2021 (02): 1–10 [2021-02-28] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Daliang. Curriculum, ideology and Politics: the fundamental principle of moral education in the new era [J]. China higher education research, 2021 (01): 5–9 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xinhua, Wang Na. On the value guidance of curriculum ideological and political reform [J]. School party construction and ideological education, 2021 (02): 52–54 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yong Xiang. “Internet plus” Ideological and political education helps foster [J]. Youth forum for new era youth, 2021 (01): 94–96. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Liming. Four key issues in the ideological and political construction of finance courses [J]. China higher education research, 2020 (09): 4–8 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Weiping. Preliminary practice of Ideological and political education in the course of principles of Economics [J]. Teaching in Chinese universities, 2020 (21): 54–59 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianhong. Teacher training in Colleges and Universities: the viewpoint of demand side and its suggestions [J]. Research on higher normal education, 2002, 14 (6): 58–62 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.