E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Bentley, A.R., Tunali B., Nicol J.M., Burgess L.W., Summerell B.A. A survey of Fusarium species associated with wheat and grass stem bases in northern Turkey. Sydowia Horn. 2006;58:163–177. [Google Scholar]
- Backhouse, D., Abubakar A.A., Burgess L.W., Dennisc J.I., Hollaway G.J., Wildermuth G.B., et al. Survey of Fusarium species associated with crown rot of wheat and barley in eastern Australia. Australasian Plant Pathology. 2004;33:255–261. [Google Scholar]
- Smiley, R.W., Gourlie J.A., Easley S.A., Patterson L.M., Whittaker R.G. Crop Damage Estimates for Crown Rot of Wheat and Barley in the Pacific Northwest. Plant Disease. 2007;89:595–604. [Google Scholar]
- Wittwer, C.T., Herrmann M.G., Moss A.A., Rasmussen R.P. Continuous fluorescence monitoring of rapid cycle DNA amplification. Biotechniques. 2013;54:314–320. [Google Scholar]
- Schaad, N.W., Frederick R.D. Real-time PCR and its application for rapid plant disease diagnostics. Canadian Journal of Plant Pathology. 2002. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.