E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Ting, Xu, Wei Han. The principle and application of molecular distillation[J]. Mechanical and Electrical Information, 2015(08): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Hongling Dong, Runze Wang. Application of molecular distillation in oil industry[J]. Chemical Design Communication, 2019, 45(03): 55. [Google Scholar]
- Xinxin Sun. The research progress of molecular distillation in many fields[J]. Technology and Development of Chemical Industry. 2018, 47(12): 3537–3560. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenya Duan, Maorui Liu, Shaopu, Li. Advances in theoretical research on scraping membrane molecular distillation[J]. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, 2017, (9): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L., Liu, D.C., Wan, H.L., et al. Removal of chloride impurities from titanium sponge by vacuum distillation[J]. Vacuum, 2018, 152: 166–172. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Li., Xuehui, Wu, Qiaohua Kou Research status and application prospect of camellia oil[J]. China Oils and Fats, 2010, 35 (3): 10–13. [Google Scholar]
- Yarui Song. Study on the quality and antioxidant properties of Selenium-rich camellia oil[D] . Changsha: Central South University of Forestry and Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wang. Experimental study on scraping film molecular distillation of camellia oil and simulation of liquid film flow and heat transfer[D] . Qingdao: Qingdao University of Science and Technology, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Salem, M. S., El-shazly, A.H., Nady, N., Elmarghany, M.R., Shouman, M.A., & Sabry, M.N. (2019). 3-D numerical investigation on commercial PTFE membranes for membrane distillation: Effect of inlet conditions on heat and mass transfer. Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 100–396. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, X. X., Yang, T., Wang, Y. H., Zhou, B. Q., Yan, L., Teng, L. Z., et al. (2018). New method for effective identification of adulterated camellia oil basing on camellia oleifera - specific DNA. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 11(6), 815–826. [Google Scholar]
- Lutisan, J., & Cvengros, J. (1995). Mean free path of molecules on molecular distillation. The Chemical Engineering Journal and the Biochemical Engineering Journal, 56(2), 39–50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.