E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Lu Baoxin, Ma Nan, Wang Xia, et al. Tracing the Geographical Origin of Soybeans Based on Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) Analysis of Mineral Elements [J]. Food Science,, 2018, 39(8): 288–294. [Google Scholar]
- Borges, E.M., Gelinski, J.M.L.N., de Oliveira Souza, V.C., et al. Monitoring the authenticity of organic rice via chemometric analysis of elemental data[J]. Food Research International, 2015, 77: 299–309. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, H., Guo, B., Wei, Y., et al. Effects of wheat origin, genotype, and their interaction on multielement fingerprints for geographical traceability[J]. Journal of Agricultural & Food Chemistry, 2012, 60(44):10957–62. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Hui. Research on Confirmation of Liuhe Rice Producing Area Based on Mineral Element Fingerprinting Technique[D]. Jilin Agricultural University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yue, Wang Zhaohui, Zhang Yating, et al. The Provenance Traceability of R ice Based on the Principal Component Analysis and Discriminant Analysis[J]. Journal of the Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, 2016, 31 (4):1–5 [Google Scholar]
- Dang L.M. Minerals in milk powders of different regional origin: A preliminary study[D].Dissertations & Theses - Gradworks, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qian. Study on the Confirmation of Producing Area of Meihe Rice by Applying Mineral Element Technology [D]. Jilin Agricultural University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kaiqiang. Traceability Technique Study on Organic Pork based on Fatty Acid and Characteristic Markers related to 1H-NMR[D]. Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wenjing. Origin Traceability of Soybean Based on Soybean Isoflavone Features[D]. Heilongjiang Bayi Agricultural University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.