E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- R.G. Gong, J.L. Ding, G.L. Zhang. Studies on physiological radiation spectrum and photosynthetic properties as well as fruit quality of Prunus americanc at different altitudes [J]. Journal of Sichuan Agricultural University,, 2010, 28(04): 454–458. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y., Liu, L., Zhao, G., et al. The effects of modified atmosphere packaging on core browning and the expression patterns of PPO and PAL genes in ‘Yali’ pears during cold storage[J]. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2015, 60(2):1243–1248. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Sugar, D. Internal browning disorder and fruit quality in modified atmosphere packaged ‘Bartlett’ pears during storage and transit[J]. Postharvest Biology & Technology, 2013, 83:72–82. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, X., Song, J., Wang, Y., et al. Ethylene synthesis, ripening capacity, and superficial scald inhibition in 1-MCP treated ‘d’Anjou’ pears are affected by storage temperature[J]. Postharvest Biology & Technology, 2014, 97:1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Xiaohui, Wang Wenhui, Tong Wei, et al. Effects of spontaneous modified atmosphere packaging on postharvest physiology and storage quality of Korla fragrant pears[J]. Chinese Agricultural Sciences, 2016, 49(024):4785–4796. [Google Scholar]
- Lum, G.B., Deell, J.R., Hoover, G.J., et al. 1-Methylcylopropene and controlled atmosphere modulate oxidative stress metabolism and reduce senescence-related disorders in stored pear fruit[J]. Postharvest Biology & Technology, 2017, 129:52–63. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.