E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Tran Thierry., Grandvalet Cosette., Verdier François., Martin Antoine., Alexandre Hervé., Tourdot-Maréchal Raphaëlle. (2020). Microbiological and technological parameters impacting the chemical composition and sensory quality of kombucha. Compr Rev Food Sci Food Saf, 19(4), 2050–2070. [Google Scholar]
- Mousavi Seyyed Mojtaba, Hashemi Seyyed Alireza, Zarei Maryam et al. Recent Progress in Chemical Composition, Production, and Pharmaceutical Effects of Kombucha Beverage: A Complementary and Alternative Medicine.J]. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2020, 2020: 4397543. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shengguang, Zhang Shiming, Wang Shaoping et al. A comprehensive review on Pueraria: Insights on its chemistry and medicinal value. [J]. Biomed Pharmacother, 2020, 131: 110734. [Google Scholar]
- Sengupta S., Jana M.L., Sengupta D. et al. A note on the estimation of microbial glycosidase activities by dinitrosalicylic acid reagent. [J]. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol, 2000, 53: 732–735. [Google Scholar]
- Chakravorty Somnath, Bhattacharya Semantee, Chatzinotas Antonis et al. Kombucha tea fermentation: Microbial and biochemical dynamics.J]. Int J Food Microbiol, 2016, 220: 63–72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.