E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- IPCC. (2007) The Physical Science Basis of Climate change (Contribution to The Fourth Assessment Report of the International Panel on Climate Change). Geneva: International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). [Google Scholar]
- Qian, J. (2020) Research on the Threshold Effect of Energy Conservation-biased Technological Progress on Industrial Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction. Scientific research management, 41:223–233. [Google Scholar]
- Fu, X., Michael L. Lahr, Zhang, Y.X. Meng, B. (2018) Economic structure adjustment based on the interregional energy-carbon emissions-economic inputoccupancy-output model. Management Review, 30:207–217. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Z.X., Xie, X.J., Wang, S.P. (2012) Analysis of the impact of economic growth and industrial structure on carbon emissions: Based on China’s interprovincial panel data. Chinese Management Science, 3: 161–166. [Google Scholar]
- Peng, W., Xiong, K., Li, H. (2020) Environmental Decentralization, Technological Innovation, and Green Transformation of China’s Industrial Industries: An Empirical Study Based on Provincial Spatial Panels. Contemporary economic management, 6:1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Tsurumi T., Managi S. (2010) Decomposition of the environmental kuznets curve: scale, technique, and composition effects. Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 11:19–36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou X., Zhang J., Li J. (2013) Industrial structural transformation and carbon dioxide emissions in China. Energy Policy, 57: 43–51. [Google Scholar]
- Oh, D.-H.. (2010) A global Malmquist-Luenberger productivity index. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 34:183–197. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, Z.M., Deng, X.L., Cheng, B.D. (2016) The impact of green technological progress on the low-carbonization of China’s industrial structure. Comparison of economic and social systems, 4: 25–39. [Google Scholar]
- Gan, C.H., Zheng, R.G., Yu, R.G. (2011) The Impact of China’s Industrial Structure Changes on Economic Growth and Volatility. Economic Research, 5: 4–15, 31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.