E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Liu, Y.M. (2011) Cost-benefit Analysis of Energysaving Renovation of Existing Residential Buildings Based on LCCA. Journal of Civil Engineering, 10: 118–123. [Google Scholar]
- Han, H.L. Hu, S. Ran, H.R. (2017) Study on the Incremental Cost and Benefit of Green Renovation of Existing Residential Buildings. Value Engineering, 36: 45–48. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, D.R. (2020) Life Cycle Cost-benefit Analysis of Energy-saving Renovation of Existing Building Envelope. Beijing Forestry University, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Z. Li, Y.R. Chen, C. (2018) Analysis and Evaluation of Incremental Cost and Benefit of Energy Saving in Green Building Life Cycle. Architectural Economics, 39: 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y.Y. (2017) Study on Economic Analysis and Evaluation of Green Building Life Cycle. East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.