E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecological Analysis and Sustainable Development Research|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Alaouie, A.M. (2019) Assessing whether the design of a state forensic portal of test results complies with requirements of open government data. Forensic Science International, 1. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.; Dang, D.; Guo, Z. (2020) Evaluating the crowd quality for subjective questions based on a Spark computing environment. Future Generation Computer Systems, 106: 426–437. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, Yong; Mingming, Wang. (2010) Research on the Third-party Evaluation Consultation Model of National S&T Planned Projects Based on Government Functions Transformation. In: 6th International Conference on Public Administration. Canberra. pp.136–141. [Google Scholar]
- Mrazgua, J.; Tisssir, E.H.; Ouahi, M. (2019) Fuzzy Fault-Tolerant H Control Approach for Nonlinear Active Suspension Systems with Actuator Failure. In: The Second International Conference on Intelligent Computing in Data Sciences. Indonesia. 148:465–474. [Google Scholar]
- Collins, E.G. (2003) Fuzzy control systems design and analysis: a linear matrix inequality approach: Kazuo Tanaka and Hua O. Wang. Automatica, 39:2011–2013. [Google Scholar]
- Lyu, Y.; Jiang, Y. (2020) Examination on avionics system fault prediction technology based on ashy neural network and fuzzy recognition. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 38:3939–3947. [Google Scholar]
- Elavarasan, D.; Vincent, D.R.; Sharma, V.; Zomaya, A.Y.; Srinivasan, K. (2018) Forecasting yield by integrating agrarian factors and machine learning models: A survey. Computers And Electronics In Agriculture, 155:257–282. [Google Scholar]
- Jianli, Gao. (2020) Performance evaluation of manufacturing collaborative logistics based on BP neural network and rough set. Neural Computing & Applications, PP. 1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Lima-Junior, F.R.; Carpinetti, L.C.R. (2020) An adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system to supply chain performance evaluation based on SCORÔ metrics. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 139. [Google Scholar]
- Souza, P.; Ponce, H.; Lughofer, E. (2020) Evolving fuzzy neural hydrocarbon networks: A model based on organic compounds. Knowledge-based Systems, 203. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.