E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- Darren J. Timothy, Stephen W. Boyd. Heritage tourism [M]. Translated by Cheng Jinneng. Beijing: Tourism Education Press, 2007: 66. [Google Scholar]
- “Protection and Planning of Guyebeiqiu Site 2018-2035”. People’s Government of Gaoming District, Foshan; Guangdong Provincial Institute of Cultural Relics and Archaeology, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Written by Bob Mckercher, translated by Zhu Luping. Cultural Tourism and Cultural Heritage Management [M]. Tianjin: Nankai University Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Han Yong. Study on Consumer Behavior in China from the Perspective of Behavioral Economics[J]. Market Modernization, 2014, 33: 16–18. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Peikui. Study on Tourism Product Development Planning Based on the New Generation Thought[D]. Xi’an: Xi’ an University of Architectural Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- MaGuangjun. Study on Sustainable Development of Site Tourism Development Project [J]. Business economy, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Ao Jinghui. Teaching Practice of Cultural and Creative Products Design Course -- Taking Gift Design of Guangdong University of Finance and Economics as an example. [J]Decoration, 2017(2):136137 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lei. Cultural and Creative Product Development of Classic Collection Reso urces at Museum -- Taking the Development of Zeng Houyi Chimes of Cultural and Creative Products as an example [J]. Southeast Culture, 2018(1):122–126 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yong. Creative Thinking in Art Design [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Piao Chengri. Research on the Development Strategy of Changbai Mountain Tourist Souvenirs. Hundred Schools of Art. 2010(8):172–175 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.