E3S Web Conf.
Volume 251, 20212021 International Conference on Tourism, Economy and Environmental Sustainability (TEES 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research on Earth Climate and Land and Ocean Resources|
|Published online||15 April 2021|
- The 46th statistical report on the development of China’s Internet, China Internet Information Center (CNNIC), September (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guanghui, Chenjianyu, Wuhongyan, Optimization analysis of the publicity mode of online broadcast in tourist attractions, Economic Research Guide, 20th issue (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chenfang, Based on the characteristics of short video platform tourism destination marketing strategy: take Tiktok App as an example, Modern Communication, 9th issue (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Lianghuihuang, Zouyongxin, Analysis of the promotion strategy of online tourism products online live broadcast based on 4R Theory, Journal of Hunan University of Finance and Economics, October 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qiong, “Tourism + live broadcast” new tourism marketing model research, Journal of Hebei Tourism Vocational College 2nd issue, August (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Zhaoming, Xiangwenya Li Xu, Inspiration of Tiktok short video to tourism marketing, China Tourism News, May 22, 2018, China Tourism News [Google Scholar]
- Mob Research Institute: 2020 China short video industry insight Report, August (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Rosie, Short Video Competition Analysis Report: Tiktok vs Kwai, December (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.