E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Golightly I, Jones D. Corner detection and matching for visual tracking during power line inspection[J]. Image & Vision Computing, 2003, 21(9):827–840. [Google Scholar]
- Larrauri J I, Sorrosal G, González M. Automatic system for overhead power line inspection using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle - RELIFO project[C]// International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Fang S, Li L, Zheng Y, et al. Protection Technology for Transmission Lines Based on Laser Range Imaging and Image Processing [J]. Electrical Automation. 2017, 39(3):6–8. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Jing Z, Hui Z, et al. Extracting Deep Video Feature for Mobile Video Classification with ELU-3DCNN [J]. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Haque A, Alahi A, Feifei L. Recurrent Attention Models for Depth-Based Person Identification [C]. 2016 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. IEEE Computer Society, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Simonyan K, Zisserman A. Two-Stream Convolutional Networks for Action Recognition in Videos [J]. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Tran D, Bourdev L, Fergus R, et al. Learning Spatiotemporal Features with 3D Convolutional Networks [J]. 2014.. [Google Scholar]
- Gers F A, Schmidhuber J, Cummins F. Learning to Forget: Continual Prediction with LSTM [J]. Neural Computation, 2000, 12(10):2451–2471. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao A, Liu J, Li Y, et al. Two-phase rate adaptation strategy for improving real-time video QoE in mobile networks [J]. China Communications, 2018, 15(10):12–24. [Google Scholar]
- Bu S J, Cho S B. A Hybrid Deep Learning System of CNN and LRCN to Detect Cyberbullying from SNS Comments [M]. 2018. English version of this patent. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.