E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Li R, Dong Y, Xue W, Fu B. (2019) Research on Heating Load Forecast in Residential Area. J. District Heating, 28: 31+60. [Google Scholar]
- Shan X W. (2020) Principle analysis of energy-saving control technology used in intelligent buildings [J]. Technology Wind, 9. [Google Scholar]
- Li R, Hao X J, Fu B, Wang L X, Sun Z Y, Dong Y. (2018) Analysis and prediction of factors affecting Heating Load of Urban Thermal Station. J. District Heating, 25–29. [Google Scholar]
- Li S Q, Jiang Z J. (2019) Research on energy-saving control system of heating station. J. Modern Electronics Technique, 42:126–130. [Google Scholar]
- Feng G Y, Zou R Y, Wang C Y, Jiang X, Zheng J L, Bao X B. (2019) Application Analysis of Load Predictive Control Method Based on Room Temperature and Climate Compensation. J. District Heating, 12–20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.