E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Control Technology and Smart Grid Application|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Du, E. (2018) The Role of Concentrating Solar Power Toward High Renewable Energy Penetrated Power Systems. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 33: 6630–6641. [Google Scholar]
- Kou, G., Chen, L., VanSant, P. (2020) Fault Characteristics of Distributed Solar Generation. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 35: 1062–1064. [Google Scholar]
- Chai, M., Xia, F., Hao, S. (2019) PV Power Prediction Based on LSTM With Adaptive Hyperparameter Adjustment. J. IEEE Access, 7: 115473–115486. [Google Scholar]
- Sadamoto, T., Ishizaki, T., Koike, M. (2015) Spatiotemporally Multiresolutional Optimization Toward Supply-Demand-Storage Balancing Under PV Prediction Uncertainty. J. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 6: 853–865. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, J., Fang, W., Zhang, X. (2015) An Improved Photovoltaic Power Forecasting Model With the Assistance of Aerosol Index Data. J. Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 6: 434–442. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S., Jin, H., Vecchietti, L.F. (2020) Short-Term Predictive Power Management of PV-Powered Nanogrids. J. IEEE Access, 8: 147839–147857. [Google Scholar]
- Wan, C. Lin, J., Song, Y. (2017) Probabilistic Forecasting of Photovoltaic Generation: An Efficient Statistical Approach. J. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 32: 2471–2472. [Google Scholar]
- Sanjari, M.J., Gooi, H.B., Nair, N.C. (2020) Power Generation Forecast of Hybrid PV–Wind System. J. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, 11: 703–712. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.