E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang Z, Zhao Y, Li F, et al. Extreme Dynamic Responses of MW-Level Wind Turbine Tower in the Strong Typhoon Considering Wind-Rain Loads[J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013, (2013–5–16), 2013, 2013: 133–174. [Google Scholar]
- Arana I, Hernandez A, Thumm G, et al. Energization of Wind Turbine Transformers With an Auxiliary Generator in a Large Offshore Wind Farm During Islanded Operation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2011, 26(4): 2792–2800. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, Z. Yu, R. Ye, Z. Lin and Y. Tang, “An Ordered Curtailment Strategy for Offshore Wind Power Under Extreme Weather Conditions Considering the Resilience of the Grid,” in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 54824–54833, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2911702. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Wang M, Wang Y, et al. Research on Failure of Offshore Wind Turbine Tower in Typhoon[C]// 2018 OCEANS-MTS/IEEE Kobe Techno-Ocean (OTO). IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Z, Li W, Ren N, et al. The typhoon effect on the aerodynamic performance of a floating offshore wind turbine[J]. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science, 2017, 2(4): 279–287. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.