E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Kochh (2012) Gas insulated transmission lines (GIL), UK: Wiley-IEEE Press, Chichester, 33–38. [Google Scholar]
- Fan J.B. (2008) Gas insulated metal enclosed transmission lines (GIL) and its application, Electric Power, 41(8): 38–43. [Google Scholar]
- Ruan Q.R., Xie X.P. (2011) Research and practice on engineering design of gas-insulated metal closed transmission lines, China: China Water Power Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Li P., Li Z.B., Sun Q., et al (2015) Research on insulation design of UHV gas-insulated metal-enclosed transmission line, Power System Technology, 39(11): 3305–3312. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao D.M., Yan J.D. (2017) Application and development of gas insulated transmission line (GIL), High Voltage Engineering, 43(3): 699–707. [Google Scholar]
- Qi B., Zhang G.X., Li C.G., et al (2015) Research status and prospect of gas-insulated metal enclosed transmission lines, High Voltage Engineering, 41(5): 1466–1473. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. (2017) Research on key technology of GIL for UHV substation, China Academy of Electric Power Science, Beijing, 169–173. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.G. (2009) Discussion on rigid gas insulated transmission line (GIL) market and technology, Electrical Industry, 33–36. [Google Scholar]
- Hermann K. (2016) Gas-Insulated Transmission Lines, China Machine Press, Beijing, 2016: 62–66. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R.Y. (1998) Strain electrical measurement and sensor, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, 1998: 47–51. [Google Scholar]
- Sun M.D., Liu X., Ma X.H, et al (2017) Analysis of Stress test of Disconnecting Switch Cast Shell, Special Casting & Nonferrous Alloys, 37(7): 777–780. [Google Scholar]
- National Technical Committee for Standardization of High voltage Switchgear. Gas insulated metal enclosed switchgear for rated voltages of 72.5kV and above (2008), GB7674–2008, China Standards Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Bai H.Y., Fang Y.L. (2014) ANSYS Limit Load Analysis Method in Pressure Vessel Design, Pressure Vessel, (01): 47－50. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Y. (2018) Ansys18.0 Finite Element Analysis from Beginner to Proficient, Electronic Industry Press, Beijing, 2018: 11–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.