E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Yuan X M, Zhang C P, Hong G K, et al. Method for evaluating the real-world driving energy consumptions of electric vehicles [J]. Energy, 2017, 141: 1955–1968. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou B Y, Xu Y Y, He K X, et al. The on-road testing analysis of travel patterns and the integrated energy consumption of the new energy vehicles in China[C/OL]. 2017 IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC). Piscataway, USA: IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Z G, Bauer P H. Effects of environmental factors on electric vehicle energy consumption: a sensitivity analysis[J]. IET Electrical Systems in Transportation, 2017, 7(1): 3–13. [Google Scholar]
- LI Jingwei, Zhao Zhiguo, Shen Peihong, et al. Research on methods of K-means clustering and recognition for driving style[J]. Automobile Technology, 2018(12): 8–12. [Google Scholar]
- Liu K, Wang J B, Yamamoto T, et al. Exploring the interactive effects of ambient temperature and vehicle auxiliary loads on electric vehicle energy consumption[J]. Applied Energy, 2018, 227: 324–331. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.