E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Mateu L, Echeto F M. Review of energy harvesting techniques and applications for microelectronics[J]. Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, 2005, 5837:359–373. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas J P, Qidwai M A, Kellogg J C. Energy scavenging for small-scale unmanned systems[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2006, 159(2):1494–1509. [Google Scholar]
- Penella M T, Gasulla M. 2007 IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Technology Conference IMTC 2007 - A Review of Commercial Energy Harvesters for Autonomous Sensors[J]. 2007:1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert J M, Balouchi F. Comparison of energy harvesting systems for wireless sensor networks[J]. International Journal of Automation and Computing, 2008, 5(4):334–347. [Google Scholar]
- Jia D, Liu J. Human power-based energy harvesting strategies for mobile electronic devices[J]. Frontiers in Energy, 2009, 3(1):27–46. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Ying, Liu Jun, Luo Guobiao. Experimental Research and Analysis of Vehicle Engine Vibration System [J]. Journal of Foshan University of Science and Technology: Natural Science, 2018, 36(2): 42–47. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yongjun, 2, Wenquan, et al. A MEMS piezoelectric energy collector based on fault monitoring [J]. Piezoelectrics & Acousto-optics, 2017, 39(3):383–386. [Google Scholar]
- Hamza, R. and Robin, L. 2009, MEMS energy harvesting devices, technologies and markets,Technical report, Yole Development. [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Ottman, H. F. Hofmann, A. C. Bhatt, and G. A. Lesieutre, “Adaptive piezoelectric energy harvesting circuit for wireless remote power supply,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 669–676, Sep. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Shu YC, Lien IC, Wu WJ. An improved analysis of the SSHI interface in piezoelectric energy harvesting[J]. Smart Materials and Structures, 2007, 16(6):2253–2264. [Google Scholar]
- Lefeuvre, E., “Piezoelectric energy harvesting device optimization by synchronous electric charge extraction,” J. Intell. Mater. Syst. Struct. 16(10), 865–876 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y., Zhou, C., and Liang, J., “Implementation of synchronized triple bias-flip interface circuit towards higher piezoelectric energy harvesting capability,” in [Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Adaptive Structures and Technologies], ICAST (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.