E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Millo F, Cubito C, Rolando L, et al. Design and development of a hybrid light commercial vehicle [J]. Energy, 2017, 136(10): 90–99. [Google Scholar]
- Amirjamshidi G, Roorda MJ. Development of simulated driving cycles for light, medium, and heavy duty trucks: Case of the Toronto Waterfront Area [J]. Transportation research part D, 2015, 34(1): 255–266. [Google Scholar]
- Fotouhi A, Montazeri-Gh M. Tehran driving cycle development using the K-means clustering method [J]. Scientia Iranica, 2013, 20(2): 286–293. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Ivanco A, Filipi Z. Naturalistic drive cycle synthesis for pickup trucks. Journal of safety research, 2015; 54: 109. 29—115 [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Zou Y, Liu T. Real-Time Markov Chain Driver Model for Tracked Vehicles [J]. Ifac Papers online, 2015, 48(15):361–367. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.