E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Guo Changsheng. Moving Mesh Based Flow Field Simulation of Pressure Regulating Valve and Spool Motion Analysis[D]. Chongqing University, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Deng J, Shao X M, Fu X, et al. Evaluation of the viscous heating induced jam fault of valve spool by fluid–structure coupled simulations[J]. Energy Conversion & Management, 2009, 50(4):947–954. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Zhenfeng. Stress Study on Flexure Tube for Nozzle-Flapper Electrohydraulic Servovalve Based on Two-way Fluid-Structure Coupling Simulation Analysis[J]. MACHINE TOOL＆ HYDRAULICS, 2017, 45(11):161–165 [Google Scholar]
- Sang-Uk Han, Dae-Gyun Ahn, Myeong-Gon Lee, et al. Structural Safety Analysis Based on Seismic Service Conditions for Butterfly Valves in a Nuclear Power Plant [J]. The Scientific World Journal, 2014, 1:1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yun,, Hu Guangzhong, Wen Huabin, Zou Liang, Ji Bokai. Study on Fluid-solid Coupling Characteristics during Spherical Check Valve Closing Process[J]. Fluid Machinery, 2019, 47(5): 28–32 [Google Scholar]
- Koji Nishino, Yoshitaka Tsutsumi, Kazuyoshi Yonekura et al. Seismic test results of the main steam safety relief valve for japanens boiling water reactor nuclear power plants [J]. Proceedings of the ASME 2017 Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference, 2017, 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dexiang, Liu Hao, Geng Maofei, Wang Le, Zhang Chengyan. Fluid Structure Interaction Analysis of Reed Valve for Micro-compressor[J]. Fluid Machinery, 2020, 48(6): 20–24 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fusheng, Wang Hong, Zhang Qinzhao. Experimental Research on the Flow Resistance Characteristics of the Tri-eccentric Butterfly[J]. Fluid Machinery, 2020, 48(3): 12–16 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.