E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Structure and scintillation properties of CsI(Tl) epitaxial layers[J]. A Ananenko, A Fedorov, P Mateychenko, V Tarasov, Yu Vidaj. Applied Surface Science. 2004 (1) [Google Scholar]
- The sensitivity and spatial resolution dependence on the microstructures of CsI:Tl scintillation layer for X-ray imaging detectors[J]. Bo Kyung Cha, Jun Hyung Bae, Chae-hun Lee, Sungho Chang, Gyuseong Cho. Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, A. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Structured CsI(Tl) scintillators for x-ray imaging applications. Nagarkar, V.V, Gupta, T.K, Miller, S.R, Klugerman, Y, Squillante, M.R, Entine, G. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. 1998 [Google Scholar]
- X-ray and charged particle detection with CsI(Tl) layer coupled to a-Si:H photodiode layers. Fujieda, I, Cho, G, Drewery, J, Gee, T, Jing, T, Kaplan, S.N, Perez-Mendez, V, Wildermuth, D, Street, R.A. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science. 1991 [Google Scholar]
- Dewetting behavior of CsI layers on LiF substrate[J]. A. Fedorov, A. Lebedinsky, P. Mateychenko. Journal of Crystal Growth. 2010 (1) [Google Scholar]
- Studying the response of a plastic scintillator to gamma rays using the Geant4 Monte Carlo code[J]. Rasoul Ghadiri, Jamshid Khorsandi. Applied Radiation and Isotopes. 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.