E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang, YL., Wei, C., Sheng GS. (2020) Study on the degradation of tetracycline by visible light synergistic activation of BiFeO_3 persulfate. Guangzhou chemical, 45:30–35. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. (2018) Research progress of pharmaceutical wastewater treatment technology. Industrial water treatment, 38:5–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Q., Xin, Q., Zhu, JM., Cheng, JP. (2014) Current status of antibiotic pollution and its ecological and environmental effects in main waters of China. Environmental chemistry, 33:1075–1083. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, YJ. (2011) Study on improving photocatalytic performance of conjugated molecular surface hybridization. Tsinghua University. [Google Scholar]
- Bu, D. (2017) Study on photocatalytic degradation of antibiotic wastewater [J]. Management and technology of small and medium-sized enterprises, 138–140. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, XC., Maeda, K., Thomas, A., et al. (2009) A metal-free polymeric photocatalyst for hydrogenproduction from water under visible light. Nature Materials, 76–79. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Y., Liu, HB. (2017) Construction of ultrathin graphite-phase carbon nitride nanosheets and their photocatalytic activity. Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 33:2255–2261. [Google Scholar]
- FU J W, YU J G, JING C J, et al. (2018) G-C3N4-based heterostructured photocatalysts. Advanced Energy Materials, 8:1701503. [Google Scholar]
- NIU P, ZHANG L Z, GANG L, et al. (2012) Graphitic carbon nitride as a metal-free catalyst for NO decomposition. Chemical Communications, 22:4763–4770. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, YG., Guo, XF. (2018) Doping modification of carbon nitride and its photocatalytic performance. Materials Science and Engineering. Chongqing: Chongqing Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Z L, Wang X L, Shu Z, et al. (2018) Applied Surface Science, 455, 591. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C Y, Huang H W, Ye L Q, et al. (2017) Nano Energy, 41, 738. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C, Shi R, Shang L, et al. (2018) Nano Research, 11, 3462. [Google Scholar]
- Yu W L, Chen J X, Shang T T, et al. (2017) Applied Catalysis:Environmental, 219, 693. [Google Scholar]
- Di J, Xia J X, Yin S, et al. (2014) Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2, 5340. [Google Scholar]
- Han M M, Wang H B, Zhao S Q, et al. (2017) Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 4, 1691. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, X, Shi, WD. (2018) Construction of heterophotocatalyst and its photodegradation performance of environmental pollutants. Clean energy and environmental protection. Zhenjiang: Jiangsu University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.