E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Shane, S. and S. Venkataraman, The promise of entrepreneurship as a field of research. Academy of management review, 2000. 25(1): p. 217–226. [Google Scholar]
- Bird, B., Implementing entrepreneurial ideas: The case for intention. Academy of management Review, 1988. 13(3): p. 442–453. [Google Scholar]
- Krueger Jr, N.F. and D.V. Brazeal, Entrepreneurial potential and potential entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship theory and practice, 1994. 18(3): p. 91–104. [Google Scholar]
- Ajzen, I., The theory of planned behavior. Organizational behavior and human decision processes, 1991. 50(2): p. 179–211. [Google Scholar]
- Shapero, A. and L. Sokol, The social dimensions of entrepreneurship. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign’s Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership Historical Research Reference in Entrepreneurship, 1982. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.