E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Deng, F., Xu, L., Fang, Y., Gong, Q., Li, Z. (2020) PCA-DEA-tobit regression assessment with carbon emission constraints of China’s logistics industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 271, 122548. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.Y., Zhang, J.C. (2016) Comprehensive study on logistics efficiency in China based on three-stage DEA model. Management World, 08:178–179. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, L., Shi, M., Li, J. (2018) Logistics efficiency and factor decomposition of the Yangtze River Economic Belt based on DEA-Malmquist index model. Business Economics and Management, 04:16–25. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, Z., Zhang, Y., Huang, X. (2018) Research on the evaluation of logistics efficiency in the BeijingTianjin-Hebei region based on DEA model. Mathematical Practice and Understanding, 48(24):41–50. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Banker, A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper. (1984) Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis. Management Science, 30(9). [Google Scholar]
- Caves, D., Christensen, L., & Diewert, W. (1982) The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity. Econometrica, 50(6):1393–1414. [Google Scholar]
- Färe, R., & Grosskopf, S. (1992) Malmquist Productivity Indexes and Fisher Ideal Indexes. The Economic Journal, 102(410):158–160. [Google Scholar]
- Sun J. (2016) Analysis on Logistics Efficiency and Collaborative Development Mechanism of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region. Tianjin University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X., Zhao T. (2011) Research on Efficiency Evaluation of Low Carbon Economy in Provincial Regions Based on DEA. Journal of Xidian University (social science edition), 21(05):61–67. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S., Yang Z. (2019) Carbon Emission Measurement and Low-Carbon Coordinated Development Mechanism of Logistics Industry in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei. Ecological Economy, 35(10):42–45. [Google Scholar]
- Wei J. (2019) Current Situation, Problems and Trends of Logistics Industry Development in China. Journal of Beijing jiaotong university (social science edition), 18(01):1–9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.