E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Qi Q, Wu J, Long C. (2017) Multi-objective operation optimization of an electrical distribution network with soft open point. Applied Energy, 208(dec.15): 734–744. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y, Wei W, Liu F, et al. (2019) Energy Trading and Market Equilibrium in Integrated Heat-Power Distribution Systems. Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on, 10(4): 4080–4094. [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Niu S, Xu H. (2017) Optimal planning of battery energy storage considering reliability benefit and operation strategy in active distribution system[J]. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 5(2): 177–186. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Liao J, Su Y, et al. (2018) An optimal reactive power control method for distribution network with soft normally-open points and controlled air-conditioning loads. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 103(dec.): 421–430. [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim K A, Au M T, Gan C K, et al. (2017) System wide MV distribution network technical losses estimation based on reference feeder and energy flow model. International journal of electrical power and energy systems, 93(dec.): 440–450. [Google Scholar]
- Biswas P P, Mallipeddi R, Suganthan P N, et al. (2017) A multiobjective approach for optimal placement and sizing of distributed generators and capacitors in distribution network. Applied Soft Computing, 60: 268–280. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang T, Li Z, Jin X, et al. (2018) Flexible operation of active distribution network using integrated smart buildings with heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems[J]. Applied Energy, 226(SEP.15): 181–196. [Google Scholar]
- Baraffe H D, Cosson M, Bect J, et al. (2018) A novel non-intrusive method using design of experiments and smooth approximation to speed up multi-period load-flows in distribution network planning. Electric power systems research,, 154(jan.): 444–451. [Google Scholar]
- Fontana N, Giugni M, Glielmo L, et al. (2019) Operation of a Prototype for Real Time Control of Pressure and Hydropower Generation in Water Distribution Networks. Water Resources Management, 33(2): 697–712. [Google Scholar]
- Petinrin J O, Shaaban M. (2019) Multiperiod Coordination of Local Voltage Controllers and Energy Storage for Voltage Regulation in Distribution Feeder-Connected Renewable Energy Sources. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering, 43(3): 531–544. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.