E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Siyuan Liu, Kaiquan Xia. Evaluation Method for Concrete Pole Safety of Overhead Transmission Line [J]. Electric Power, 2013, 46(01): 65–68.. [Google Scholar]
- Xila Liu, Guojing Zhang. Non-linear analysis of prestressed centrifugal concrete power pole with ring-shaped cross section [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 1981(04): 31–40. [Google Scholar]
- Pinwu Guan, Li Li，Lixin Liu, Yan Zhang. Ultimate Capacity and Deflect Analysis of High-strength Prestressed Concrete Electricity Poles [J]. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 2000(03): 64–67. [Google Scholar]
- Oliphant W J, Sherman D C. Prestressed concrete transmission pole structures (recommended practice for design and installation) || foundations [J]. American Society of Civil Engineers, 2012: 85–100. [Google Scholar]
- Yushu Lei. Research on longitudinal crack of ring cross section prestressed concrete poles [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 1994(03): 59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Wenna Zhang, Yanyun Yan, Zhifeng Li, Huafeng Zhao, Xiaojian Wang. Analysis and Countermeasures of Lightning Trip-out Failure on Overhead Transmission Line [J]. Electrical Engineering, 2014(04): 100–103. [Google Scholar]
- Weihang Pan. Study on Comprehensive Method of ultrasonic and rebound Strength Testing of Concrete and its effect Factors [J]. Concrete, 2002(08): 24–25. [Google Scholar]
- Jiarui Hu, Chun Liu, Kejian Ouyang, Yi Xie, Junjun Chen. Detection Technology on Longitudinal Cracks of Concrete Pole [J]. North China Electric Power, 2014(10): 33–35+60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.