E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Wang Nu Tao, Chen Zhong Liang, Zhu Ming Qian, et al. Analysis of production decline combination model of shale gas fractured horizontal wells (J). Daqing Petroleum Geology and development, 2018, 37 (5): 138–143 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yu, Zeng Yan, Ning Zhengfu. Unsteady seepage model and well test analysis of fractured horizontal wells in shale gas reservoir (J). Fault block oil and gas fields, 2018, 25 (4): 73–79 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haitao, jiangtingxue, Bian Xiaobing, et al. Optimization and field test of deep shale fracturing technology [J]. Petroleum drilling technology, 2016, 44 (2): 76–81 [Google Scholar]
- Parker Ma, Mcdaniel B W. Fracturing treatment design improved by conductivity measurements under in situ conditions [R]. SPE 16901, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Liuy, Wangm, Shim, et al. Discussion on influencing factors of shale pores development [J]. Acta Geologica Sinica, 2015, 89 (S1): 61–62. [Google Scholar]
- Palk, Rajasekar R, Dong J K, et al. Effect of fillers on natural rubber/high styrene rubber blends with nano silica: morphology and wear [J]. Materials & Design, 2010, 31 (2): 677–686. [Google Scholar]
- State Energy Administration. SY/T 6302–2019 Test method for conductivity of fracturing proppant. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yihui, Jia Changgui, Jiang tingxue. Calculation of shale propped fracture conductivity under the influence of multiple factors [J]. Acta petrologica Sinica, 2014, 36 (8): 129–132. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Wentao, Lu Yongjun, Meng Chuanyou, et al. New research on Influencing Factors of shale reservoir conductivity [J]. Science, technology and engineering, 2015, 15 (30): 115–118 [Google Scholar]
- Bi Wentao, Lu Yongjun, Meng Chuanyou, et al. Experimental study on fracture conductivity of shale reservoir (J). Fault block oil and gas fields, 2016, 23 (1): 133–136 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei, Wang Qi. Experimental study on conductivity of complex fractures in hydraulic fracturing of shale gas reservoir [J]. Journal of Xi'an University of Petroleum (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2017, 32 (3): 73–77 [Google Scholar]
- Tian Fuchun, Liu Xuewei, et al. Continuous sand fracturing technology for gliding water of continental shale oil in Dagang Oilfield [J]. Petroleum drilling technology, 2021:1–10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.