E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Wang Weidong, “Research on collaborative innovation development mechanism of Yangtze River Delta Urban Agglomeration,” Enterprise economy, 2011,30(12):125–128(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Bo, Du Jun and Pan Hong, “Current situation, problems and Countermeasures of science and Technology Collaborative Innovation in Pearl River Delta region,” Research on science and technology management, 2019,39(01):87–96(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yanhua and Cao Xiyu, "Research on Collaborative Innovation of science and technology of Urban Agglomeration in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao." Journal of central China Normal University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2019,53(02):255–262(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Audretsch, David B., and Maryann P. Feldman. "Knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation." Handbook of regional and urban economics. Vol. 4. Elsevier, 2004. 2713–2739. [Google Scholar]
- Basile Roberto, Roberta Capello, and Andrea Caragliu. "Technological interdependence and regional growth in Europe: Proximity and synergy in knowledge spillovers." Papers in Regional Science 91.4 (2012): 697–722. [Google Scholar]
- Beenstock, Michael, and Daniel Felsenstein. "Spatial vector autoregressions." The Econometric Analysis of Non-Stationary Spatial Panel Data. Springer, Cham, 2019. 129–161. [Google Scholar]
- de Assis Cabral J., Legey L. F. L., de Freitas M. V. A STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR TESTING THE STABILITY OF SPATIAL VECTOR AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS (SpVAR) [Google Scholar]
- Mutl, Jan, and Michael Pfaffermayr. "The Hausman test in a Cliff and Ord panel model." The Econometrics Journal 14.1 (2011): 48–76. [Google Scholar]
- Monteiro, Jose-Antonio. "Pollution Havens: a Spatial Panel VAR Approach." (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Di Giacinto, Valter "On vector autoregressive modeling in space and time." Journal of Geographical Systems 12.2 (2010): 125–154. [Google Scholar]
- Márquez, Miguel A., Julián Ramajo, and Geoffrey JD Hewings. "Regional growth and spatial spillovers: Evidence from an SpVAR for the Spanish regions." Papers in Regional Science 94 (2015): S1–S18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.