E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- JinPei. Study on the “High Quality Development” Economics [J]. China Industrial Economics, No. 4, 2018, pp. 5–18. [Google Scholar]
- Whiteley, P., Harold D. Clarke, David Sanders, Marianne C. Stewart. Government Performance and Life Satisfaction in Contemporary Britain[J]. The Journal of Politics, Vol. 72, No. 3, July 2010, pp. 733–746. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jie. Serious quality problems have been exposed in Tibet Lhasa-Shigatse Railway, and the project headquarters are suspected to cover up and connive (EB/OL). http://dy.163.com/v2/article/detail/CRT4JM2H0512C LHG.html, 8-15-2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lhasa, Tibet: Stick to the bottom line of quality safety and strengthen the safety supervision of special equipment [EB/OL]. https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/3037284894/b509 4a1e02000o26m?from=finance, 10-31-2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chengzhou, Yang Fan. Analysis of Housing Changes in Contemporary Tibetan Families-Based on Census Data [J]. China Tibetology (Beijing) No. 4, 2018, pp. 103–114. [Google Scholar]
- Heng, Quan. Navigating China’s Economic Development in the New Era From High-Speed to High-Quality Growth[J]. China Quarterly of International Strategic Studies, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp177–192. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shangzhi, Zhao Xue. Who can promote the development of high quality: the government or the efficient market?-Empirical Test Based on Panel Threshold Model [J]. Contemporary Economic Management, Vol. 42, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- McGill, Ronald. Institutional Development: A Third World City Management Perspective[M]. London: St Martin's Press, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Casella, G., Roger L. Berger. Statistical Inference (2nd ed.)[M]. Pacific Grove: Duxbury Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Freedman, David. Statistical Models: Theory and Practice (revised ed.)[M]. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Qingjun. Government Performance Evaluation: Concepts, Methods and Applications of Evaluation Results [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jake VanderPlas [US]. Python Data Science Handbook [M]. Beijing: Posts and Telecom Press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.