E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Z. Wenchang, J. Fengjun, and F. Jie, Traffic Economic Belt. Beijing: Science Press, 2002, pp.27–42. [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsekeris, “Domestic transport effects on regional export trade in Greece”, Research in Transportation Economics, vol. 61, pp. 2–14, March 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Clott, B. C. Hartman, “Supply chain integration, landside operations and port accessibility in metropolitan Chicago”, Journal of Transport Geography, vol.51, pp. 130–139, February 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Bart, J. Milan, “Analysis, modeling, and assessing performances of supply chains served by longdistance freight transport corridors”, Journal of Sustainable Transportation, vol. 13, pp. 278–293, April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dong, J. Liping, K. Y. Ng. Adolf, “One Belt one Road, but several routes: A case study of new emerging trade corridors connecting the Far East to Europe”, Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, vol. 117, pp. 190–204, November 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jin, International Shipping Economics. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2014, pp. 109–112. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhenfu, T. Xiaowen, “Hinterland Plume Model Research on the Evolution of Port Hinterland Under Big Bohai Circle”, vol. 35, pp. 116–123, June 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.