E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Environmental Monitoring and Quality Technology Assessment|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Q.T. Xin, “Theoretical analysis of traffic power strategy in the new era,” Jourmal of Beijing jiaotong university (social science edition), vol.18, pp.58–62,p.92, April 2019. [Google Scholar]
- C. X. Min , L. J. Quan, F. Yi, “Research on the impact of China's transportation infrastructure construction on economic growth,” Economic vertical & horizontal, pp.70–76, April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Fei, “Comprehensive foundation and strategic significance of China's construction of a transportation power,” People's forum academic frontier, pp.70–79, November 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Jacoby, B. Minten, “On Measuring the Benefits of Lower Transport Costs,” Journal of Development Economics, vol.89, pp.28–38,p.724, January 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Duranton, P. M. Morrow, MA Turner, “Roads and Trade: Evidence from the US,” Journal of Review of Economic Studies, vol.81, p.681, February 2014. [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Ling, Z. Lei, G. Y. Hua and Y. Ren, “The relationship between China's railway construction and economic growth,” Journal of railway science and engineering, vol.7, pp.79–83, January 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. Tao, L. M. Jun, “Transportation infrastructure and urbanization of the new silk road economic belt -- a study based on high-speed rail and expressway,” Industrial technology economy, vol.36, pp.33–39,April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Ping, Z. Yong, “Spatial spillover effect of railway and highway transportation infrastructure on economic growth -- a case study of the Yangtze river delta,” East China economic management, vol.31,pp.20–27, November 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Xiang, W. Y. Bin, W. G. Dan, et al., “Research on the influence of transportation infrastructure on manufacturing agglomeration in western China,” China soft science, pp.137–147, August 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jian, “Reasons and countermeasures of China's economic growth slowdown,” Journal of Beijing jiaotong university (social science edition),vol.15, pp.15–27, February 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.