E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Environment Management Application and Industry Research|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Xie Zhong, Kong Lingxiang. Overconfidence, internal control and investment efficiency of executives: Empirical evidence based on data from Chinese A-share listed companies[J]. Industrial Technology Economy, 2018, 37(07): 59–66. [Google Scholar]
- Jin L., Myers S.. R2 around the world: New theory and new tests[J]. Journal of Financial Economics, 2006, 79(2): 257–292. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xuanyu, Yi Zhihong. Audit industry expertise and stock price collapse risk[J]. China Accounting Review, 2013, 11(02): 133–150. [Google Scholar]
- Chu Yiyun, Cang Yongtao, Yang Yong. Is the follow-up of financial analysts conducive to the formation of standard audit opinions?-Empirical evidence from the Chinese securities market [J]. Journal of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, 2017, 33(01): 126–136. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wengui, Yu Minggui. The nature of ownership, marketization process and enterprise risk taking[J]. China Industrial Economics, 2012(12): 115–127. [Google Scholar]
- Richardson, Scott. 2006. Over-investment of free cash flow, Review of Accounting Studies 11: 159–189. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hongliang, Wen Ting. Examination and screening of audit quality substitute index validity [J]. Audit Research, 2016(04): 67–75. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, Jenneifers. 1991. Earnings Management During Import Relief Investigations, Journal of Accounting Research 29(2): 193–228. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Hua. Can audit quality improve investment efficiency of listed companies [J]. Friends of Accounting, 2019(08): 20–25. [Google Scholar]
- Dechow P. M., Sloan R. G., 1995. Detecting Earnings Management. The Accounting Review, 70(2): 193–225. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.