E3S Web Conf.
Volume 253, 20212021 International Conference on Environmental and Engineering Management (EEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Equipment Engineering Management and its Technical Application|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- Du, G., Chen, M., Liu, C.,et al. Online Robot Teaching With Natural Human-Robot Interaction[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2018, PP(99):1–1. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, H., Liu, Y., Feng, J. The Realistic Dilemma and Breakthrough Ways of Improving the Quality of Online Teaching Resources of Physical Education in Colleges and Universities[J]. Advances in Physical Education, 2021, 11(1):1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Noor, S., Md, F., Mazhar, F.F. Online Teaching Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic[J]. Educational Process International Journal, 2020, 9(3):169–184. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Zhang, R., Yang, Y. Practice of Distance Online Teaching of Automobile Theory[J]. Open Access Library Journal, 2021, 08(1):1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Vijay, R. Comparative evaluation of COVID-19 pandemic enforced online teaching versus traditional teaching from point of view of medical students[J]. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 2021, 10(1):36–43. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, S.C., Phillips, R., Kee, Y. Improving Critical Thinking Skills in Online Teaching[J]. Social Economy & Policy Studies, 2020, 10(1):1–28. [Google Scholar]
- Malik, S. A study of parent's opinion on online teaching in Delhi-NCR schools[J]. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2020, 13(42):4351–4363. [Google Scholar]
- Galikhanov, M.F., Khasanova, G.F. Faculty Training for Online Teaching: Roles, Competences, Contents[J]. Vysshee Obrazovanie v Rossii = Higher Education in Russia, 2019, 28(2):51–62. [Google Scholar]
- Riyono, B., Rifkianti, W. Android-Based Information System Of Online Teaching Services With GeoLocation Determination[J]. Bit-Tech, 2018, 1(1):9–18. [Google Scholar]
- Vyazovskaya, V.V., Danilevskaya, T.A., Trubchaninova, M.E. Online resources in teaching Russian as a foreign language: expectations vs reality[J]. Russian Language Studies, 2020, 18(1):69–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.