E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Cordeiro, J. (2020). Rules for the future of energy: key theses in the Energy Transformation event. DTEK. https://dtek.com/energy-transition/index.html [Google Scholar]
- UN General Assembly. (2015). Transforming our world: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development A/RES/70/1. http://sdg.org.ua/images/Agenda2030.pdf [Google Scholar]
- UNICEF. (2021). SDG Ukraine Monitoring Report 2020. https://www.unicef.org/ukraine [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2019). Issues of data collection for monitoring the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (Order № 686-r). https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/686–2019-%D1%80#Text [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. (2020, 6 November). Vectors of economic development 2030. Platform of the Center for Economic Recovery. https://nes2030.org.ua/#rec246061582 [Google Scholar]
- United Nations in Ukraine. (2018). Sustainable Development Goals in Ukraine. http://sdg.org.ua/ua [Google Scholar]
- Paton, B., Dolinsky, A., Basok, B., & Bazeev, E. (2012). The project of the state target program of modernization of communal heat energy for 2012–2016 is an innovative basis of technological updating of systems of heat supply of settlements of Ukraine. Bulletin of the NAS of Ukraine, (9), 14–28. http://dspace.nbuv.gov.ua/handle/123456789/38993 [Google Scholar]
- Alobaid, F., Mertens, N., Starkloff, R., (...), Heinze, C., & Epple, B. (2017). Progress in dynamic simulation of thermal power plants. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, (59), 79–162. [Google Scholar]
- de Freitas, R.A., Vogel, E.P., Korzenowski, A.L. & Oliveira Rocha, L.A. (2020). Stochastic model to aid decision making on investments in renewable energy generation: Portfolio diffusion and investor risk aversion. Renewable Energy. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Spyrou, E., Hobbs, B.F., Bazilian, M.D. & Chattopadhyay D. (2019). Planning power systems in fragile and conflict-affected states. Nature Energy, 4(4), 300–310. [Google Scholar]
- Ghaffari, A., Chaibakhsh, A., & Shahhosseini, S. (2012). Neuro-Fuzzy Modeling of Heat Recovery Steam Generator. International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing. 604–608. http://www.ijmlc.org/papers/198-L157.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency. (2012). Official Journal of the European Union. [Google Scholar]
- Poltava Regional Municipal Production Enterprise of Heat Management “Poltavateploenergo”. (2021). Environmental friendliness, efficiency, energy self-sufficiency: “Poltavateploenergo” on the way to effective transformations. [Google Scholar]
- Lafarge Holcim. (2020). Five years on alternative fuels. https://lafargeholcimrus.ru/press-center/publications/2020/pyat-let-na-alternativnom-toplive [Google Scholar]
- Yushchenko, N. (2021). Economic feasibility of development of a moderately liberalized thermal energy market in Ukraine. Economy and society, (23). https://doi.org/10.32782/2524–0072/2021–23–21 [Google Scholar]
- Yushchenko, N. (2019). Economic and mathematical tools for planning the development and location of waste processing enterprises in Ukraine. Problems and prospects of economics and management, 1(17), 96–106. http://ppeu.stu.cn.ua/article/view/176588 [Google Scholar]
- National Institute for Strategic Studies. (2019, 19 August). Analysis of the implementation of investment projects of international financial institutions in Ukraine revealed problems of their implementation: the opinion of the NISS expert. [Google Scholar]
- Millennium Development Goals Ukraine: 2000–2015. (2015). National report. Kyiv, 125. http://un.org.ua/images/stories/docs/2015_MDGs_Ukraine_Report_ukr.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. (2015, 30 November). Association Agreement between Ukraine, of the one part, and the European Union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, of the other part. http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.