E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- World Commission on Environment and Development. (1987). Our Common Future. United Nations. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/5987our-common-future.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Kahn, M. (1995). Concepts, definitions, and key issues in sustainable development: the outlook for the future. Sustainable development, 3(2), 63-69. https://doi.org/10.1002/sd.3460030203 [Google Scholar]
- Shi, L., Han, L., Yang, F., & Gao, L. (2019) The Evolution of Sustainable Development Theory: Types, Goals, and Research Prospects. Sustainability, 11(24), 7158. https://doi.org/10.3390/su11247158 [Google Scholar]
- Bina, O. (2013). The green economy and sustainable development: an uneasy balance? Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, vol. 31, 1023 – 1047. https://doi.org/10.1068/c1310j [Google Scholar]
- Elliott, J. A. (2013). An Introduction to Sustainable Development (4th ed.). Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015. United Nations. [Google Scholar]
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs. (2005). Securing the Future: Delivering the UK Government Sustainable Development Strategy. The UK Government. [Google Scholar]
- Paton, B. (ed.). (2012). National paradigm of sustainable development of Ukraine. Public Institution «Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine». http://ecos.kiev.ua [Google Scholar]
- Carpathian Project. Conservation and sustainable development of the Carpathians. (2006). http://www.dobrobut-hromad.org [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. Sustainable Development Goals: Ukraine. (2017). Government of Ukraine. https://menr.gov.ua [Google Scholar]
- Shevchenko, H., Petrushenko, M., Burkynskyi, B., & Khumarova, N. (2021). SDGs and the ability to manage change within the European green deal: The case of Ukraine. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 19(1), 53-67. https://doi.org/10.21511/ppm.19(1).2021.05 [Google Scholar]
- Miklovda, V. P., Pitiulych, M. I., Hoblyk, V.V., Pityulych, M.M., & Keretsman, N. I. (2020). Socio-Economic Transformations of Small Rural Settlements of Zakarpattia Amidst Decentralisation. International Journal of Criminology and Sociology, 9, 3089-3094. https://doi.org/10.6000/1929-4409.2020.09.375 [Google Scholar]
- Koval, V. (2011). “Polyethnicity” and “public administration”: theoretical substantiation of the relationship of concepts. Bulletin of the National Academy of Public Administration, 1, 271-279. [Google Scholar]
- Libanova, E. (ed.). (2019). Economic efficiency vs social justice: priorities of Ukraine’s development at the stage of overcoming the crisis. National Academy of Science of Ukraine. Section of Social and Humanitarian Science. [Google Scholar]
- Hungary – Slovakia – Romania – Ukraine ENI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2014 – 2020 (2020). Financed Projects database. ENI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2014 – 2020. https://huskroua-cbc.eu/projects [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.