E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Kravtsiv, V., Kolodiichuk, V., & Kolodiichuk, I. (2018). The greening of transport and logistics systems of regional agricultural markets. Economic Annals-XXI, 171(5–6), 38–43. [Google Scholar]
- Pitiulych, M., Hoblyk, V., Sherban, T., Tovkanets, G., Kravchenko, T., & Sandeep G. Kumar. (2020). A sociological monitoring of youth migration movement. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(11), 700-704. [Google Scholar]
- Miklovda, V.P., Slava, S.S., & Sember, S.V. (Ed.). (2018). Perspectives of economic development of territorial communities of Transcarpathia in the conditions of decentralization of power. Uzhhorod: Publishing House PE “Invazor”. [Google Scholar]
- Pavlov, O.I. (2011). Consolidated state policy of integrated development of rural areas of Ukraine: conceptual approach, model and levels. Social and economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine, 6(92), 9. [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsiv, V., Zhuk, P., & Bashynska, Y. (2017). Development capacity and perspectives of the renewable energy in the Carpathian region of Ukraine. Economic Annals-XXI, 168(11–12), 73–77. [Google Scholar]
- Samolotov, P. (2004). Development strategy of the Ukrainian Carpathians: formation and implementation mechanisms. Regional economy, 1, 116-124. [Google Scholar]
- Schirpke, U., Scolozzi, R., Dean, G., Haller, A., Jäger, H., Kister, J., Kovács, B., Sarmiento, F.O., Sattler, B., & Schleyer, C. (2020). Cultural ecosystem services in mountain regions: Conceptualising conflicts among users and limitations of use. Ecosystem Services, 46, 101210. [Google Scholar]
- Klima, K., Kliszcz, A., Puła, J., & Lepiarczyk, A. (2020). Yield and profitability of crop production in mountain less favoured areas. Agronomy, 10(5), 10050700. [Google Scholar]
- Main Department of Statistics in Transcarpathian region. (2020). Demographic situation in the region in 2019. Statistical bulletin. Uzhgorod. [Google Scholar]
- Drabenstott, M., & Henderson, J. (2006). A New Rural. Economy: A new role for public policy. Management. Quarterly, 47 (4), 8. [Google Scholar]
- Hubeni, Yu. (2007). Rural development: some aspects of European theory and practice. Economy of Ukraine, 4, 67. [Google Scholar]
- Shershun, M.Kh. (2010). Forest as a factor in preserving the ecosystems of mountainous regions of Europe. In Sustainable development of the Carpathians and other mountain regions of Europe, 133. Uzhgorod: Timpani. [Google Scholar]
- Cherniavsky, M.V. (2010). Close to nature forestry as a strategy of forestry in the Carpathians. In Sustainable development of the Carpathians and other mountainous regions of Europe, 140, Uzhgorod: Timpani. [Google Scholar]
- Transcarpathia 2019. (2020). Statistical Yearbook. Uzhgorod. [Google Scholar]
- Heets, V.M. (2009). Society, state, economy: phenomenology of interaction and development. Kyiv: Institute of Economics and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. [Google Scholar]
- NAS of Ukraine. (2019). Economic efficiency vs social justice: priorities of Ukraine’s development at the stage of overcoming the crisis. Kyiv. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.