E3S Web Conf.
Volume 256, 20212021 International Conference on Power System and Energy Internet (PoSEI2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Grid Technology and Power System Regulation Modeling|
|Published online||10 May 2021|
- Liang Xuming, Zhang Ping, Chang Yong. (2010) Recent Advances in high-voltage direct-current power transmission and its developing potential. Power System Technology, 4:1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Baohui, Zhang Song et al. (2010) Research on transient-based protection for HVDC lines. Power System Protection and Control, 15:18–23. [Google Scholar]
- Song Guobing, Chu Xu et al. (2013) A whole-line quick action protection principle for HVDC transmission lines using one-end current of DC filters. Proceedings of the CSEE,22:120–126. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yayu, Tai Nengling, Liu Jian et al. (2015) A pilot protection for HVDC transmission based on boundary energy. Proceedings of the CSEE, 22: 5757–5767. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zijun, Chen Yunping. (2005) Non-communication fault locating of transmission line based on wavelet modulus maxima. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2:10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chongxue, Lu Yu, et al. (2017) Analysis of Traveling Wave Protection and Study on Coordination Strategy in Flexible DC Grid. Distribution & Utilization, 3:51–57. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xinzhou, Tang Lanxi, et al. (2018) Configuration Scheme of Transmission Line Protection for Flexible HVDC Grid. Power System Technology. 6: 1753–176. [Google Scholar]
- Qahraman B, Gole A. (2005) A VSC based series hybrid converter for HVDC transmission. IEEE CCECE/CCGEI. Saskatoon: IEEE, 2005: 458–461. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuoting, Li Yalong, Liu Bo, et al. (2017) HVDC converter transformer saturation in hybrid system caused by coupled transmission lines. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 7: 4099–4110. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rui, Grain Philip Adam, Derrick Holliday, et al. (2015) Hybrid cascaded modular multilevel converter with DC fault ride-through capability for the HVDC transmission system. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery. 4:1853–1863. [Google Scholar]
- Qahraman B, Gole AM, Fernando IT, et al. (2006) Hybrid HVDC converters and their impact on power system dynamic performance. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 7:1042–1048. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chunyi, Zhao Chengyong, Allan Montanari, et al. (2012) Investigation of hybrid bipolar HVDC system performances. Proceedings of the CSEE, 10: 98–106. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xinzhou, Tang Lanxi, Shi Shenxing, et al. (2018) Configuration scheme of transmission line protection for flexible HVDC grid. Power System Technology, 6: 1753–1761. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Baohui, Power system relay protection (2015) CEPP, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Chao, Shi Bonian, et al. (2017) Fault three-terminal LCC-MMC hybrid HVDC System. Characteristics and control & protection strategy of Electric Power Construction 8: 73–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.