E3S Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20215th International Workshop on Advances in Energy Science and Environment Engineering (AESEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Chemistry and Energy Storage and Save Technology|
|Published online||12 May 2021|
- B. Singh, K. Al-Haddad and A. Chandra, “A review of active filters for power quality improvement, ” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 960-971, Oct. 1999, doi: 10.1109/41.793345. [Google Scholar]
- O. Vodyakho and C. C. Mi, “Three-Level InverterBased Shunt Active Power Filter in Three-Phase Three-Wire and Four-Wire Systems, ” in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 1350-1363, May 2009, doi: 10.1109/TPEL.2009.2016663. [Google Scholar]
- A. Garcia-Cerrada, O. Pinzon-Ardila, V. FeliuBatlle, P. Roncero-Sanchez and P. Garcia-Gonzalez, “Application of a Repetitive Controller for a ThreePhase Active Power Filter, ” in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 237-246, Jan. 2007, doi: 10.1109/TPEL.2006.886609. [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Barros and J. F. Silva, “Optimal Predictive Control of Three-Phase NPC Multilevel Converter for Power Quality Applications, ” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, no. 10, pp. 3670-3681, Oct. 2008, doi: 10.1109/TIE.2008.928156. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nabae, I. Takahashi and H. Akagi, “A New Neutral-Point-Clamped PWM Inverter, ” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. A New Neutral-Point-Clamped PWM Inverter, ” in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol A-17, no. 5, pp. 518-523, Sept. 1981, doi: 10.1109/TIA.1981.4503992. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fahmy, M. S. Hamad, A. K. Abdelsalam and A. Lotfy, “Power quality improvement in three-phase four-wire system using a shunt APF with predictive current control, ” IECON 2012 38th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Montreal, QC, 2012, pp. 668-673, doi: 10.1109/IECON.2012.6388748. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.